Monday, September 29, 2008

Four things:

1. I wish you could all see the intensive playlist infrastructure that exists on my iTunes.  Not only am I obsessed with making the darn things, I'm the worst playlist packrat ever - I'm like, why delete it?  I'll just put it in a folder inside a folder inside another folder so in case I ever wonder just what I was in the mood for at four in the afternoon on some random day in 2006, it'll be right at my fingertips.  

2. One thing I absolutely love about Mobile: the radio.  Seriously, it's amazing.  I've started listening to this one station (92.1, if anyone's interested) that I swear has never played a song I don't like, with the exception of the occasional John Mayer.  Which I can totally deal with.  Just as an example, here are songs that all played on the RADIO on one day last week:

Spoon - The Underdog (I made a "soundtrack to my life" CD last year.  This is track #1.) 
The Beatles - All You Need Is Love (everyone I know that plays the trumpet: please stand up at my wedding and surprise me with this song.  See Love Actually for inspiration.)
Weezer - Mrs. Robinson (okay, so it's a weak imitation of the original, but it always makes me laugh.  A lot.)
Ryan Adams - New York, New York (I about hyperventilated.  I LOVE THIS SONG.)
Needtobreathe - Washed by the Water

3. WHY hasn't my Elle magazine come yet?  I subscribed over a month ago.  Lest you think me shallow for subscribing to a fashion magazine - think again.  It's phenomenal.  And the articles are amazing.  I feel ten times smarter every time I pick one up.  You think I'm kidding... but I'm not.  

4.  Med school schmed school.  

No comments: