Tuesday, September 9, 2008

MY LIFE'S GOAL...

is to be as witty as this man.

also, two things:
1. The use of proper spelling and punctuation is absolutely crucial to the cohesiveness of anything.  And it annoys me to no end when people don't take the time to check these things before they publish something - whether it be a book, a magazine, a blog entry, or a PowerPoint for a class lecture.  If someone else is reading it, they are going to be making judgments about you.  The portrayal of yourself as intelligent and collected is well worth the few seconds it takes to check over a sentence.  

2. Test block numero uno is now completed.  I came out alright (is it "all right" or "alright?" I'll never know.  Also, I wish I were British so that I could place the previous question mark outside the quotation marks.  But alas, I was born in America, where our punctuation methods make no sense.)  Anyway, I came out with B's all around.  Not horrible, but definitely in the lower range of the class.  I'll have to work on that.  My goal is to make an A on the next gross anatomy test.  We'll see...

More later.  It's my bedtime.  

No comments: